1. Synthesis of Ag nanoparticle-decorated MgO hollow spheres for enhancing photocatalytic activity. Maryam Zare, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 75(2022)822.
2. Adsorption of Congo red dye by magnetic nanoparticles of ferrite cobalt and ferrite zinc coated with polyaniline. Maryam Zare, Madineh Adibian, Ensieh Ghasemi, Fatemeh Ashouri, Accepted in Journal of Applied Chemistry (2021)
3. Synthesis of ZnFe2O4: 1 wt% Ce3+/Carbon fibers composite and investigation of its adsorption characteristic to remove Congo red dye from aqueous solutions, Milad Kohi Habibi, Seyed Mahdi Rafiaei, Amir Alhaji, Maryam Zare, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 890 (2021) 161901
4. ZnAl2O4:Ce3+ phosphors: Study of Crystal Structure, Microstructure, Photoluminescence Properties and Efficient Adsorption of Congo Red Dye, Milad Kohi Habibi, Seyed Mahdi Rafiaei, Amir Alhaji, Maryam Zare, Journal of Molecular Structure, 1228 (2021) 129769.
5. Designing MgO decorated on two kinds of silica spheres and the comparison of their adsorption properties for Congo red, Maryam Zare, Separation Science and Technology, 56 (2021) 653-662.
6. Facile Synthesis of Hollow Mesoporous MgO Nanospheres as Ultra-High Performance and Reusable Adsorbent, Maryam Zare, Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology, 42 (2021) 1241-1248.
7. In–situ synthesis of ZnFe2O4-Ce-doped/Carbon nanofiber composite via electrospinning approach, Milad Kohi habibi, Seyed Mahdi Rafiaei, Maryam Zare, Amir Alhaji, Journal of Science and Technology of Composites, 7 (2020) 961.
8. Morphology Analysis and Characterization of Clinoptilolite/ Polyvinyl pyrrolidone -Zeolite Composite Nanofibers, Ehsan Assar, Amirhossein Meysami, Maryam Zare, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 29 (2020) 4233–4240.
9. Synthesis and X-ray crystal structure of a Molybdenum(VI) Schiff base complex: Design of a new catalytic system for sustainable olefin epoxidation Hamed Mahmoudi, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Saeed Ataie, Reza Kia, Seyed Heydar Moraveja, Maryam Zare, Paul R. Raithbyc, Francesco Ferlind, Luigi Vaccarod, Inorganica Chimica Acta, 511 (2020) 119775
10. Epoxidation Reactions Using Mesoporous SBA-15 Supported Mn(II)-Substituted Polyoxophosphomolybdate as Catalyst, Maryam Zare, Zeinab Moradi-Shoeili, Nashrieh Shimi va Mohandesi Shimi Iran, 38 (2019) 59.
11. Synthesis And Characterization Of Immobilized Polyoxophosphor molybdate on The Surface Of Magnetic Nanoparticles As Recoverable And Efficient New Catalyst For Epoxidation Of Olefins, Moradi Shoeili Zeinab, Zare Maryam, Hosseini Hadigheh Sadat, Bagherzadeh Mojtaba, Journal of Applied Chemistry, 13 (2018) 181.
12. The effect of substituents on catalytic performance of bisthiosemicarbazone Mo(VI) complexes: Synthesis and spectroscopic, electrochemical, and functional properties, Zeinab Moradi–Shoeili, Maryam Zare, Kinetics and Catalysis, 59 (2018) 203.
13. Enhanced reactivity in a heterogeneous oxido-peroxido molybdenum(VI) complex of salicylidene 2-picoloyl hydrazone in catalytic epoxidation of olefins, Zeinab Moradi-Shoeili, Maryam Zare, Serdar Akbayrak, Saim Ozkar, Transit Met Chem 42 (2017) 357–363.
14. Oxazine containing molybdenum(VI)eoxodiperoxo complex immobilized on SBA-15 as a highly active and selective catalyst in the oxidation of alkenes to epoxides under solvent-free conditions, Maryam Zare, Zeinab Moradi-Shoeili, Parvin Esmailpour, Serdar Akbayrak ,Saim Ozkar, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 251 (2017) 173-180.
15. Heterogeneous SBA-15-supported Oxoperoxomolybdenum(VI) complex for enhanced olefin epoxidation, Maryam Zare, Zeinab Moradi-Shoeili, Fatemeh Ashouri, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh Catalysis Communications, 88 (2017) 9-12.
16. The effect of framework functionality on the catalytic activation of supported Pd nanoparticles in the Mizoroki–Heck coupling reaction, Fatemeh Ashouri, MaryamZare, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Comptes Rendus Chimie, 20 (2017) 107–115.
17. Synthesis and characterization of magnetic silica-supported Mn(II)- substituted polyoxophosphotungstate as catalyst in sulfoxidation reaction, Zeinab Moradi-Shoeili, Maryam Zare, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 18 (2016) 298.
18. Oxidation of alkenes catalysed by molybdenum(VI)oxodiperoxo complex anchored on the surface of magnetic nanoparticles under solvent-free conditions, Maryam Zare, Zeinab Moradi-Shoeili, Appl. Organometal. Chem. 31 (2016) 1-7
19. ONO pincer type binuclear Pd(II) complex: synthesis, crystal structure and catalytic utilization of the resulting organopalladium complex in catalytic copper-free Sonogashira coupling reaction, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Narges-alsadat Mousavi, Maryam Zare, Sirous Jamali, Arkady Ellern, L. Keith Woo, Inorganica Chimica Acta, 451 (2016) 227–232.
20. Immobilization of a Molybdenum Complex on the Surface of Magnetic Nanoparticles for the Catalytic Epoxidation of Olefins, Maryam Zare, Zeinab Moradi–Shoeili, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Serdar Akbayrak, and Saim ¨Ozkar, New J. Chem., 40 (2016) 1580.
21. Synthesis, Characterization and Catalytic Activity of Supported Molybdenum Schiff Base Complex as a Magnetically–Recoverable Nanocatalyst in Epoxidation Reaction, Zeinab Moradi–Shoeili, Maryam Zare, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Saim ¨Ozkar, Serdar Akbayrak, Coordination Chemistry, 69 (2016) 668-677.
22. Manganese and cobalt-terephthalate metal-organic frameworks as a precursor for synthesis of Mn2O3,Mn3O4, and Co3O4 nanoparticles: Active catalysts for olefin heterogeneous oxidation, Fatemeh Ashouri, Maryam Zare, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 61 (2015) 73–76.
23. Synthesis, structural characterization and catalytic reactivity of a new molybdenum (VI) complex containing 1,3,4-thiadiazole derivative as a tridentate NNO donor ligand, Zeinab Moradi-Shoeili, Maryam Zare, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Maciej Kubicki, Davar M. Boghaei, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 68 (2015) 548-559.
24. A hexanuclear manganese(II) complex: synthesis, characterization and catalytic activity toward sulfide oxidation, Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Mojtaba Amini, Ma lgorzata, Ho lyn´sk, Maryam Zare and Emad Amini, New J. Chem, 38 (2014) 5069-5074.
25. Epoxidation of olefins catalyzed by a molybdenum-Schiff basecomplex anchored in the pores of SBA-15, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Maryam Zare, Mojtaba Amini, Taghi Salemnoush, Serdar Akbayrak, Saim ¨Ozkar, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical 395 (2014) 470–480.
26. Nanolayered manganese-calcium oxide as an efficient and environmentally friendly catalyst for alcohol oxidation, Mojtaba Amini, Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Maryam Zare, Emad Amini, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical 394 (2014) 303–308.
27. A water-oxidizing dinuclear iron complex as an efficient catalyst toward organic sulfide oxidation, Mojtaba Amini, Mohammad Mahdi Najafpour, Maryam Zare, Ho ly´nska, Ma lgorzata, Atefeh Nemati Moghaddam & Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 67 (2014) 3026–3032.
28. Immobilization of dioxomolybdenum(VI) complex bearing salicylidene 2-picoloyl hydrazone on chloropropyl functionalized SBA-15: A highly active, selective and reusable catalyst in olefin epoxidation, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Maryam Zare, Taghi Salemnoush, Saim ¨Ozkar, Serdar Akbayrak, Applied Catalysis A: General 475 (2014) 55–62.
29. Synthesis, characterization and catalytic property of recyclable new piperazinebridged Mo(VI) polymers [MoO2(Salen)(piperazine)]n in highly selective oxygenation of alkenes and sulfides, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh and Maryam Zare, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 66 (2013) 2885–2900.
30. Dioxo and oxo-peroxo molybdenum(VI) complexes bearing salicylidene 2-picoloyl hydrazone: Structures and catalytic performances, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Maryam Zare, Vahid Amani, Arkady Ellern, L. Keith Woo, Polyhedron, 53 (2013) 223–229.
31. Synthesis and characterization of NaY zeolite-encapsulated Mn-hydrazone Schiff base: an efficient and reusable catalyst for oxidation of olefins, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Maryam Zare, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 65 (2012) 4054–4066.
32. Oxidation of sulfides with urea–hydrogen peroxide catalyzed by iron– salen complexes, Mojtaba Bagherzadeh, Maryam Zare, Journal of Sulfur Chemistry, 32 (2011) 335–343.